Bihar Panchayati Raj Department (BPRD) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for Technical Assistant and Accountant & IT Assistant posts. The candidates who fulfil the essential qualification may apply online from official website. The application registration link will be active from 22/08/2018. Here, we will discuss the application registration criteria, eligibility details, application fee and other useful details about the Bihar PRD Lekhpal Recruitment 2018.
Bihar PRD Lekhpal & Technical Assistant Recruitment
|Department Name||Bihar Panchayati Raj Department (BPRD)|
|Name & Number of posts|
|Online Application registration starts from||22/08/2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||————–|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Interview|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.|
|Accountant (Lekhpal) & IT Assistant||Degree in B.Com. from a recognized college/university.|
- General Category Candidates (Male) – 37 Years
- General Category Candidates (Female) – 40 Years
- Reserved Category Candidates (Male) – 40 Years
- Reserved Category Candidates (Female) – 42 Years
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get paid an amount of 27000/- per month for both of the posts.
How to apply online for Bihar PRD Lekhpal, Technical Assistant recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website through the direct link given below.
- Click on the link named Accountant (Lekhpal), Technical Assistant, IT Assistant posts.
- Now, fill the required information correctly.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of application form for further reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|