DRDO Admit Card 2020. DET CEPTAM MTS Admit Card. CEPTAM MTS Entry Test Date. Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern. Written Exam Date
The Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is initiating a recruitment for various posts of MTS under the purview of Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). The entry test for MTS is expected to be held in the month of April. For the same, the admit cards will be released 15 days prior to the exam. The candidates will be able to download the DRDO CEPTAM MTS Admit Card from the website through the link given on this page.
The authority has released a recruitment notification with DET MTS for Multi Tasking Staff.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Admit Card & Exam Date
|Authority Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of Post||MTS|
|Number of vacancies||—|
|Application registration starts from||April 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Admit Cards Availability||15 days prior to the exam date|
DRDO Ceptam MTS Paper Pattern & Examination Scheme
SELECTION PROCESS:- The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- A)Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- C) The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- D) There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- E) The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to the essential qualifications required for the post.
- F) The medium for the examination will be Hindi and English.
- G) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
The tier-i exam is for screening. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates) provided they secure the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. However, this ratio may increase depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in the bracket will also be included. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the Tier-II examination.
- Paper 1: 90 Minutes
- Paper 2: 90 Minutes
|Tier||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Tier 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|Tier 2||General Science||40||40|
CEPTAM Admit Card Details: The board will release the DRDO CEPTAM MTS Admit Card on the official website about two weeks prior to the exam date. The aspirants must download it from the website as no admit cards will be sent by post. Aspirants must check properly that the details on admit card print like candidate’s name, photo, the registration number is correct. The candidates will get the exam roll number, exam centre code and name, exam timings etc on the CEPTAM Admit Card print.
As per the instructions, aspirants must bring a valid photo identity card with them at the time of exam. The postulates without DET CEPTAM Admit Card print and photo id card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity card may be among followings:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- School/College Identity Card
How to download DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website at www.drdo.gov.in.
- Check the CEPTAM mTS Exam 2020.
- Click on the Admit Card Download Link.
- Or click on the direct link given below.
- Now, fill the asked information correctly.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, download and take a printout of admit card for further reference.